Mike

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
West Babylon, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 XLT v8 AWD
Well for me anyway.. since i have goten my truck the best mpg i have ever goten was13-14 mpg after doing a turn up last weekend i filled up and the other night i filled up agin.. gues what my mpg was? 17.6!!!!:eek: i allmost fell out of my truck at the gas station. i have never goten anything close to that before even onlong trips.. now mind you my truck is running better then ever and i even have a little more power.. i installed autolight reg plugs and wires.. i just wanted to share my great news with all of you!!!

Mike

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol.. thats great man. i just got 19mpg on my trip on my 420 mile trip to buffalo from long island, and i was doing 85-90 most of the way.

The best I've gotten so far was 21 on my trip to Colorado.
But I just installed my new KKM intake installed last week and got 18.9 from my last fill up. and that was about 50/50, highway and city.

I have a heavy foot, blast the A/C, and have racks on top... I just go from gas station to gas station with work stops in-between. :p
Seriously, I'm probably ~12-14 cty, 15-16 hwy.

Back