Black Friday Sales at Livernois Motorsports | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Black Friday Sales at Livernois Motorsports

Livernois

Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn Heights, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport

Attachments

• Black_Friday_Banner_2.1.1.1.1.jpg
    Black_Friday_Banner_2.1.1.1.1.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 529

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

+1 .. link is 404

Haven't we determined that the Air Raid for the Sport is a POS ?

I have a question about the Tuner/CAI/Thermostat/Spark plug combo that is on sale. 1. in the add it says tuner but does not specify the tune. I take it the tuner comes with the proper tunes for the explorer sport? 2. I've read that the CAI on the explorer was actually detrimental to performance is this true and if so, what is the point of the CAI? I'm thinking of going this route although I was going to wait until spring for the tune since its useless to have the tune here in winter. However this black friday deal looks pretty attractive. Can anyone answer my questions.

I have a question about the Tuner/CAI/Thermostat/Spark plug combo that is on sale. 1. in the add it says tuner but does not specify the tune. I take it the tuner comes with the proper tunes for the explorer sport? 2. I've read that the CAI on the explorer was actually detrimental to performance is this true and if so, what is the point of the CAI? I'm thinking of going this route although I was going to wait until spring for the tune since its useless to have the tune here in winter. However this black friday deal looks pretty attractive. Can anyone answer my questions.

I agree great deal, but its unfortunate about the CAI

im still waiting on the exhaust?!

Haven't we determined that the Air Raid for the Sport is a POS ?

I am not certain who did the testing you are referring to, but it is completely against all of the testing we have seen, we saw a pretty solid 1/4 time improvement, and dyno improvement from the cold air intake being added.

It absolutely comes with the tunes, we don't charge any extra for the tunes, ever, when you purchase our device. Truthfully, without them, it would be a paperweight, which would just be deceitful for us to do.

Does the free shipping apply to Canada as well? I e-mailed you guys and got no response so far. In the shipping estimator when I put my address, the shipping still says zero but I want to make sure.

Does the free shipping apply to Canada as well? I e-mailed you guys and got no response so far. In the shipping estimator when I put my address, the shipping still says zero but I want to make sure.

Unfortunately not, Canada would have shipping on it.

Andy, say if I buy the tune now for my sport, and in the future you guys realease the xv1. Is there a charge to upgrade or no ?

Andy, say if I buy the tune now for my sport, and in the future you guys realease the xv1. Is there a charge to upgrade or no ?

XV1 is a free upgrade. You simply need the supporting parts. Moreover, when LMS publishes an update to their tunes it's no cost.

Back