Body Lift Ordering...very confused... X_X | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Body Lift Ordering...very confused... X_X

Stolle

Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Lewis WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Sport 2dr 5Spd MTX
Alright I have looked around using the search option. Not new to modding trucks+cars.

ok. i have a 97 Sport with MANUAL Transmission.

if i search PA 853 on google/ebay/internet i get 98-00 Ranger kits but i found a site that has the 3700 trans extender...but does that kit have the bumper brackets too?

95-97 JC website Link

98-00 Ranger kit listed as PA 853. Link

Reason Im asking this is because id like to find a kit that has both the 3700 Shift Extender and the right steering adapter and bumper brackets all in one...i dont like having to chase down parts or make my own. cause im lazy. :cool::exp::salute::usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

get unlazy or make your own brackets.... the only other way is to find a dealer that will sell you bits and pieces of kits....

If your really looking for a body lift I have one I'll sell you, it includes all the pucks, bolts, fan shroud brackets, frt & rear bumper brackets, and the steering shaft extension.

There is not an extension for the shifter, never needed it, here is a link to the removal of the kit:

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125889&highlight=body+lift

Picture of kit:

3bl.jpg

Jeff - :navajo:

Stolle

Please clear out your PM's so I can send you a message!

Thankyouverymuch :cool:

Jeff - :navajo:

Which kit is that there SVO the 3" or 2" BL ?? IE 883 or 792 ??

Back