• Register Today It's free!

Brake parts source...

spotted dogs

Reaction score
City, State
merritt, bc, canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 ltd 4.0 sohc
I have found an on line/ebay brake parts source that I am going to try out. Price was great...when I get them in I will let you guys know the performance...
This is what the guy had to say "Lomandi is a Vancouver BC based company specializing in kevlarmetalic brake pads and rotors made to international specs such as German TU and ISO 9002...the brake pads are a notch below a ceramic and two above a semi-metallic, so between raybestos ceramic and raybestus pgd line of pads. The rotors are comparable and fit between the Raybestos no 1 and 2 lines of product"
Anyway, he quoted me 199 cdn for all 4 corners (pads and rotors..taxes and shipping all in). Which is a pretty smokin deal.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

$199 cdn? thats like $2.00 bucks american right, ;) j/k got alink or anything sounds like a good deal

well a couple of years ago it sure was...latest exchange is about 1cdn= .81 US. Anyway he is on ebay motors as "lecarautomobiles" and carries a whole variety of brake parts.

I had a quick look at his stuff on ebay. He has drilled and slotted rotors for the mustang. I didn't dig very far, but I wonder if he has similar rotors for our explorers?

I believe he does...I asked him about drilled/slotted and for an everyday driver he wasn't recommending them due to increased pad wear etc. Fire him an email...he generally replies very quickly . I get a good vibe from him anyway (as much as one does dealing via email)

Back