• Register Today It's free!

Misc. parts source

cowchaser

Reaction score
City, State
Bartlesville, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Sport
Been searching for 2 days and not coming up with much. Where is everyone buying their misc. parts. Like interior trim pieces, center console arm rest bracket (hopefully something other than the plastic one that keeps breaking) and others. I see lots of websites, but when looking at the site don't seem to be able to find the pieces I need. Not knowing exactly what they are called don't help much either. Ford dealership here isn't much help and expensive for that matter. Junkyard don't have what I am looking for either.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There really aren't a lot of sources. Junkyards, used parts vendors here, LMC Truck has some, but they're really expensive.

Thanks Joe. I guess as they get older the parts aren't as readily available. I did read a post on here where the plastic bracket for the arm rest some have found some made out of metal. that would be something I would be interested in. Guess I'll keep searching the back threads and see what I can come up with.

You can get a replacement steel armrest bracket at rockauto.com.

Yep- they do sell the armrest bracket kit...

Back