Browse through all 18 Sirius presets with steering wheel only | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Browse through all 18 Sirius presets with steering wheel only

Dissidentman

Reaction score
City, State
Johnston, RI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer XLT
Hello, I'm not sure this is possible - I'm looking to scroll through all my SiriusXM stations using the steering wheel controls. So far I have only been able to scroll through the 1st 6, then I have to take my eyes off the road to switch the touch display to show the next 6 presets. Is there a way to do that via the steering wheel controls?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the 5th generation Explorer Forum Kevin.:wave:
I haven't tried it myself but I'm going to guess that what you got is normal in that it only scans the presets shown on the display. I only listen to a few stations/channels and use voice commands to select them. I haven't checked the Manual to see if using voice commands is an option for scanning presets. Good luck.

Peter

You can change to the other presets from the steering wheel, in the right hand cluster menu. Press Entertainment right until it shows you AM > FM 1 2 3 >Sirius 1 2 3, and then scroll accordingly.

You can change to the other presets from the steering wheel, in the right hand cluster menu. Press Entertainment right until it shows you AM > FM 1 2 3 >Sirius 1 2 3, and then scroll accordingly.
Perfect, just what I needed!

Thank you.

Back