• Register Today It's free!

Brush Guard Questions

93Expo4x4

Reaction score
City, State
Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Ford Explorer
Hey guys, Im trying to find a brush gaurd to fit my 93 XLT. Ive been searching for hours and havnt found anything, im looking for one like the Manik 4x4 push guards. anybody have any links that i can follow? thanks for any info! ive searched the forums but havnt found any links

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think the manik push bars are discontinued but I have seen a couple for sale locally on Craigslist in the past year. I've seen numerous other push bars on Rangers and b2's at the junk yard.

Bone yard, CL and ebay are the only options, Nothing available new for first gens.

Found mine on a 88' ranger at the bone yard.

The Manik style one for the XJ can work if you make your own brackets:

IMG_20150308_153649_zps1vohds9e.jpg

DSC00682%201_zpsgu9f028x.jpg

I was lucky and found a front & rear set of Ranch Hand replacement bumpers on Craigslist. Only paid $175 for the set, but I had to get them sandblasted and then repainted as they were in pretty rough shape.

65709FD1_zps4d866afb.jpg

What a steal! How about a pic of the rear bumper...

I don't have a pic of the rear, but I can get one. It's a standard looking Ranch Hand bumper on the rear.

Yeah, that's a fabulous find! Good for you!!

E32425F2-3987-40B8-AD27-EF7CB8C4B1BD_zpstaawptb7.jpg

A better/closer view of the front bumper...

030C7E03-1324-4AA1-B429-7ECF4F876F8A_zpsppzzq6cs.jpg

As you can probably tell...I don't worry too much anymore when idiots pull out in front of me...

Back