Buy XLT or XLS Ranger?

HaiNH1993

Reaction score
City, State
USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Fiesta
Hi all,

Sorry for my noob question but i'm new with the Ranger of Ford. I'm going to buy a new Ford Ranger for my daily use. I don't know the difference between XLT and XLS. Which model is better?

Thanks for helping me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can't buy a new one anymore, they stopped building them 2 years ago. Maybe you mean new to you?
I don't know the exact difference between XLT and XLS, but they were Ford trim level designations, XLT being the higher level of the two. I'm not sure Rangers were even available in XLS in the USA...

You can't buy a new one anymore, they stopped building them 2 years ago. Maybe you mean new to you?
I don't know the exact difference between XLT and XLS, but they were Ford trim level designations, XLT being the higher level of the two. I'm not sure Rangers were even available in XLS in the USA...
Dear RangerX,
Thanks for replying my thread. Yep, All New Ford Ranger is still sold in Viet Nam. It's my country. People here can buy new Ranger. It's true.

I'm going to buy a new Ranger 4x2 XLS MT.

I see that Ford's stopped producing Ranger in some countries but in Viet Nam, it's one of best-seller-car.

Dear RangerX,
Thanks for replying my thread. Yep, All New Ford Ranger is still sold in Viet Nam. It's my country. People here can buy new Ranger. It's true.

I'm going to buy a new Ranger 4x2 XLS MT.

I see that Ford's stopped producing Ranger in some countries but in Viet Nam, it's one of best-seller-car.

The truck you can buy is the new "World" Ranger. Unfortunately, it is not available in the United States. :(

Everything I have read about it says it is a good truck. Enjoy your truck.

Dear RangerX,
Yep, All New Ford Ranger is still sold in Viet Nam. It's my country. It's true.
Sorry, I was answering based on the location you have under you name being "USA". :scratch:

Back