Buzzing noise from Speaker and Panel and Radio/Bluetooth not working sometime | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Buzzing noise from Speaker and Panel and Radio/Bluetooth not working sometime

Viji

Reaction score
City, State
DUBAI
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hi friends. I have a ford explorer limited edition of 2015 model. I have been using it for the last 8 years. My issue is when I start the vehicle in the morning the Panel button on display will not work and Radio/Bluetooth will not switch on, but I can control AC speed from panel. The speaker speakers around the vehicle start making buzzing noise even if the radio is off. After about 30 minutes of driving, the speaker noise turns off and then Radio/blue tooth get connected to speaker perfectly. Generally, this issue happens in the morning only. When I start my vehicle in the evening it gets connected to Bluetooth/radio very fast like within two / three minutes of buzzing noise. I have taken to ford service station and they said the only solution is to chance the entire panel which will cost around USD 2000/-. However, I feel it is not necessary to change as sometime it works perfectly. Pls assist me if you guys have any solution to this.

Back