• Register Today It's free!

By request #1....my B2 pix

deathbypsi

Reaction score
City, State
Lambertville Mich
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 B2
Hey all, new guy here and thought I would post up some pix of my B2 since it was asked in my intro post.
Its a 90 that I picked up about a month ago for 300.00 that was told didnt run cuz of a broken flywheel and they didnt want to deal with it anymore. So I stepped in and brought it home and got busy! Truck had a James Duff Stg3 lift,axle brace,dual shocks,a 6 month old rebuilt trans{auto} and 169k on the 2.9
On the second day of ownership I found the starter bolts were stripped out and it was falling out. Drill,tap,tighten and it fired right up and runs like a champ!
Other than the starter I have put new Belltech shackles on,repaired leaky gas tank,new fluids,cleaned,rebuilt brakes,added new sound system and swapped on my larger 265/75-16 Maxxis Buckshots. I still have a long list of things yet to do but here it is as of now. I have spent less than 400.00 outa pocket on it so far!

264838.jpg

^^^^with the shot Baja Claws that came with it.^^^
264840.jpg

265247.jpg

^^^with my good tires and wheels^^^^
265251.jpg

265248.jpg

Cant wait to get it out on the trail!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sound like u got a pretty good deal, and it looks like it's starting to take shape. I like the rims you have on it. ( what are they) I would like to find a set for mine!

The rims are 16x8 Ultra wheels I bought second hand but were new. I dont think they sell this style anymore tho.I believe ProComp offers one close to mine.

The rims are 16x8 Ultra wheels I bought second hand but were new. I dont think they sell this style anymore tho.I believe ProComp offers one close to mine.

thanks will do a little research

Great find for only $300 :thumbsup:

The sheet metal looks to be in great shape.

Better you got it then to have it crushed at the local salvage yard for scrap.

Made a few changes since my last post:D

274905.jpg

274904.jpg

Prior to my new rear springs.
273283.jpg

270713.jpg

I have added tube bumpers,front and rear recovery points,lights,9500lb winch,Skyjacker 4" leaf springs {Duffs were broke},15x8 Cragars,33x12.50 BFG KM2's and a Ex grill.

Still waiting to get my 4.56 gears, front Aussie locker,Ex 8.8,sliders,new oil pan,skidplates and XJ coils in.

Welcome Brian!

Nice little Bronco II you have there.

Thanx again for the reply on TF.org about the underdrive pulleys ;)

And keep up the great work!

Jeff - :navajo:

Your very welcome Jeff.

Where did you get the bumpers? I have 0 welding skills, but want to get some nice bumpers for mine.

All homemade by my friend Gumby for his 98 Ranger.I bought them and cut all the brackets off and made new ones to fit the Bronco and I made the winch mount.

Since this thread is back from the dead here are a few newer pix.

jonesville_may_2009_308.jpg

2009_0530stuff0029.jpg

2009_0530stuff0043.jpg

03282009131.jpg

03282009134.jpg

Where were those pics takin? I live about 45 minutes West of you.:thumbsup:

Some were taken on private land in Jonesville Mi or near Toledo Airport.

In the mid nineties I was on the board of directors for the Toledo 4 Wheelers. Their place was next to Toledo Express but I heard that they sold it. Anyway cool BII and I live North of Morenci, Michigan about half way between Lambertville and Jonesville.

Make sure you go check out Bundy Hill ORV in Jerome!! They just opened this weekend and the place is amazing!!! Go to greatlakes4x4.com and look up all the threads and pix from opening weekend.

I saw some pictures of that place, looked cool and only about 25 minutes from here!:thumbsup: I will try to get there soon.

Back