Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!! | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!!

it can be all you or you truck wants it to be or as little as you want your truck to see. there's bypasses around most everything and we will warn everyone new of any body damage areas and of the bottom less pits.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think it's private.

it is private, its leased and controlled by Central Virginia 4 Wheelers Asso. you have to be a member, invited, or a special event. we ackually have two different places within 4 miles of each other. the only requirment for your wheels are insureance and normal safety equipment (like brakes and steering). we even allow atvs and dirt bikes (also must have insureance).

it is private, its leased and controlled by Central Virginia 4 Wheelers Asso. you have to be a member, invited, or a special event. we ackually have two different places within 4 miles of each other. the only requirment for your wheels are insureance and normal safety equipment (like brakes and steering). we even allow atvs and dirt bikes (also must have insureance).

I KNOW you have full coverage on that purple beast.:D

Hello all!
As you can see I am new to this site, I live in High Point NC and about 3 weeks ago got my first 4 wheel drive. An 88 B2 which I have already went through and got all the maintenence caught up on and installed 31x10.50X15's on and have started getting in boxes of goodies from James Duff for it. I am looking to hook up with local people with more experience to go have some good times with and not destroy my rig while learning.
Phil

Well my friend, this is the thread for you. We are half ass planing to go to URE in the spring. (It's about 1.5-2 hour away from High Point) It's about the only place around here that's legal. Bobby D. Crawley has a place about 2-2.5 hours away in VA that looks AWESOME. There are many local private mud holes that are near my way. Give us some specs on your truck, What kind of tires do you have? What motor is in your 88? Got a CB radio yet? Lets see some pics!

Hello all!
I live in High Point NC Phil

where in hp do you live, i go to charlotte but i come home about every 3 weeks, if you need help and im home give me a shot and ill see if i cant give some help

Some pics from last sunday. On Parkway looking down on Brown Mountain area.

Linville_Gorge_018.jpg

Linville_Gorge_019.jpg

Linville_Gorge_021.jpg

Linville_Gorge_020.jpg

That's what??? 2.5 hours away from Greensboro?

I am in love with the view. I wonder if I can get my wife to take HER new Durango out there. HA-HA!

If you have never been on the Blueridge Parkway it is well worth making the trip. Take a weekend and start where the Blueridge crosses 77 in VA just above the NC line. Go south and spend either a long day or a weekend driving the parkway. You can find hotels when you want to stop, lots of small towns to visit and shop. You can take 40 and be back home in just a couple hours.

If you have never been on the Blueridge Parkway it is well worth making the trip. Take a weekend and start where the Blueridge crosses 77 in VA just above the NC line. Go south and spend either a long day or a weekend driving the parkway. You can find hotels when you want to stop, lots of small towns to visit and shop. You can take 40 and be back home in just a couple hours.

thats how i drive home to michigan

putting my tranny in tomorrow. cant make it.

Did the Izuzu guys set a date for URE in April?

the ure date is april 13 14 15 as it stands right now my ex wont be making the trip but im still deciding if i want to ride down with my brother i will keep you all posted

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WORD. Count me in.

Back