Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!! | Page 36 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!!

Ah yes the Outer Banks. I used to go there quite often. Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Oregon Inlet etc. Nice...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There's a public trail I know of right outside Blowing Rock(NC mountains). I took my stock Ex with manual hubs out there and did fine. Let me know if anyone is looking to trail ride.

I'll be in boone this weekend if you're up for showing me around

Hi all I just moved to currituck a few months ago. Anyone live around here that wants to go wheelin?

where outside of blowing rock? im a frequent to asheville and would love to hit some stuff up out there...

There's a public trail I know of right outside Blowing Rock(NC mountains). I took my stock Ex with manual hubs out there and did fine. Let me know if anyone is looking to trail ride.

I might have tried to pencil in one of these trips, had I not just blown my head gasket. :(

anyone in the charlotte area possibly interested in a meet somewhere? a friend runs a car club in its beginning stages called Charlotte Cruise-ins. check them out on facebook. but i wanna set up a meet and greet for the charlotte guys.

Hey all any peeps from Wilmington, NC :-D

doin great glad to see someone else here from the port city

Glad to meet you...how's things on your end?

Not too bad where in wilmington are you?!

On Wrightsville Ave near Independance...you?

Man you aren't going to believe this...some ******* stole my explorer. I had just not two weeks ago have a 600 buck stereo in it. It's a red 97 sport with chrome rims. If you see it let me know. I'm sp pissed right now I cant see straight...thanks...

Damn! I will keep an eye out, PM me with ur plate # if ya want so i can have eyes around town lookin too!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im in kernersville area i got a 94 explorer 4wd trying to go wheelin sometime?

Back