Calvin peeing stickers...yes or no? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calvin peeing stickers...yes or no?

Good Point Jef.:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by mrboyle
Sorry, but I think any Kalvin peeing on anything sticker is lame.
My thoughts exactly.

About a year ago, Calvin peeing on FIRESTONE would have been appropriate, might still be.

For those of you too young to remember, Calvin is the main character of the Calvin and Hobbes comic strip. One of the funniest strips around, while it was around, along with Bloom County (Opus the Penguin). Two strips that were ended much to soon IMHO. Here's a link if you want some laughs.... http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/

calvin (as stated above) is from the comic strip Calvin And Hobbes.... Hobbes is the pet tiger... they are goofy and do a lot of stupid things.... funny, above it is mentioned that the strip was ended in its production... we have it in our newspaper every week still....

Originally posted by Ray Lobato
Now the comment that was made "if they don't like it then they can go back to MexicoThe INS won't bother him there." was my opinion, and you have every right to disagree with it. It's just my opinion.

Alright. Sounds sounds like a plan

Jim, you must be one of the lucky ones....... They rerun Peanuts in my papers, but not C&H.... So I have to use the website to get my giggles.

Back