• Register Today It's free!

CamDJClimited

danlong

Reaction score
City, State
Gainesville, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac 2wd - V8
Be prepared to wait weeks to receive your parts and potentially have to file a Paypal claim to get them shipped. I paid for some cruise control switches I bought from Cam on 11/29/12 and he told me they would be shipped within a day or two. I was out of town for 2 weeks, but after getting back home and not finding any parts waiting for me, I contacted him and he assured me they had been shipped and that he'd have to find the tracking # from his receipt and get back to me, which he never did. After sending another message or two with no response (although he logged onto the site several times after the messages were sent) or parts in hand, I filed a Paypal dispute. He then finally responded with a tracking # and the parts arrived a few days later (on 12/24!), however the tracking info and postage date on the package both show that it wasn't shipped until after the Paypal dispute had been opened. In fairness, I did receive the parts and they were in decent shape and worked fine, but I do not appreciate being blatantly lied to and would never buy from him again, nor would I recommend anyone else to either. Proceed at your own risk...

I also had issues with him. I ordered an alternator and he said it was the one that would fit my vehicle. When I got it it was the wrong one, and there was a crack in one of the plastic pieces. I sent it back with a deal that I'd get my money back. According to him the plastic piece broke off during the return shipping, but he offered to give me part of my money back, but that never happened. So I've been out $90 for like a year now and don't have any parts to show for it. I haven't heavily pursued getting my money back, so I'm not sure if he would have caved by now or not, but like danlong said, proceed at your own risk.

Back