Change ford logo / install wall paper on MFT screen | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Change ford logo / install wall paper on MFT screen

spitfisher

Reaction score
City, State
New England
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer XLT
Changed their ford logo or installed wall paper on their mft screen?

I now have owned the EX XLT for a month and half

On day 2 I attempted to, thinking it was as simple as putting photos on a thump drive/USB.........Ditto for getting pictures of callers too.

I didn't,t have any luck, I'll try again this week. I am running 2.11, not sure if that's related or not. Anything I should look out for or make sure of?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Changed title from "has anyone here....." (vague title) to something more descriptive.

Changed their ford logo or installed wall paper on their mft screen?

I now have owned the EX XLT for a month and half

On day 2 I attempted to, thinking it was as simple as putting photos on a thump drive/USB.........Ditto for getting pictures of callers too.

I didn't,t have any luck, I'll try again this week. I am running 2.11, not sure if that's related or not. Anything I should look out for or make sure of?

Hi, spitfisher!

Your photos do have to be a certain size and format. Here's a link to the instructions and guidelines for adding wallpaper:

http://www.syncmyride.com/own/touch/the-basics/adding-wallpaper-to-your-home-screen

The two most important things you need to be sure of are these:

• Wallpaper photos can be any of these image formats: .jpg, .gif, .png, or .bmp.
  • Recommended image dimensions are 798 X 376 pixels. Images that don’t meet these requirements may not be displayed correctly. Images larger than 2048 X 1536 pixels may not be compatible with the display and will appear blank (black).

Hope this helps!

Rebecca

thank you, too busy today, I'll try tomorrow

Back