Cherry Bomb Glasspack muffler?

EliteConcept

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
LaPorte, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Civic LX
has anyone here ever heard a cherry bomb glasspack muffler on a 91-94 X?
i've been thinking bout gettin one of these but have never heard what they sound like...
so if anyone of you know or have heard what these mufflers sound like..and if in your oppinion like, or disliked the sound...please let me know.
thanks.
ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HERE'S THE DEAL, MAN, I HAVE A 92 X AND I HAVE A BOMB UNDERNEATH. THE LONGER THE BOMB IS THE MORE MELOW THE SOUND WILL COME OUT CONVERESLY, THE SHORTER THE THING THE LOUDER THE RIP. MY TRUCK GIVES UP TO 3000 RPMS B4 HITTING SECOND ON AUTOMATIC AND 2500 RPMS B4 HITTING THIRD. SO THEY ARE PRETTY HIGH I KNOW BUT THATS HOW I GET A REALLY RIPPING SOUND NOT LIKE A CATBACK BUT MORE LIKE A STIFF VIBRATION THAT COULD BE HEARD FROM A FEW BLOCKS AWAY. PEOPLE ALWAYSD THINK I WANT TO RACE BUT ITS ALL NOISE, BUT THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT RIGHT ? TOYS THAT MAKE NOISE!

RON A. M .
over all do you like the sound that you get?
did you get it at autozone?
How much did you pay for it?
what do you mean by the longer it is the more mellow it will be? do you get to pick a size when you bought it?
is it enough to rev when them damn hondas get in your way to scare them? hahaah..jk
thanks man.

i had dual glass packs on my 95 and they were loud and sounded like crap compared to my dual flowmaster 40. it is thick rich and loud. i got exhaust for sound but also performance. letting it breathe a little is a good thing.

I WENT TO PEPBOYS AND I GOT A BOMB FOR ABOUT $20 AND I WENT TO A SHOP TO HAVE IT INSTALLED. THE GUY WHO DID IT WAS A FRIEND AND RECOMENDED THAT I GET A SMALLER ONE TO INCREASE SOUND. SO I WENT BACK RETURNED THE THING AND BOUGHT ONE HE HAD THERE. THE WHOLE INSTALATION PLUS PARTS COST ME ABOUT $40. THEY ARE AVAILABLE AT ALMOST ALL MUFFLER SHOPS. I AM SHOOTING FOR MY FLOWMASTER SOON BUT FOR NOW I COULD BLOW AWAY THOSE NASTY LITLLE RICE-ROCKETS WITH THE BOMB. AND YES I LIKE HOW IT SOUNDS BUT THATS JUST BECAUSE I HAVE HIGH RPMS. HOPE IT HELPS AND LE ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. LATER DAYS

BY THE WAY THIS IS RON A. M.

Back