Ciao From ITALY!

principinus

Reaction score
City, State
Pescara- ITALY.
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hi to everyone!
I'm new to this Forum! I'm a haapy owner of a 06 Explorer Eddie Bauer...The car is superb but i've found on it a Really serious problem!!! The front glass, in sunny days and in night drive (cruisin another car's lights), reflects me, the passenger and everithing is in the car (really like a mirror) on it!!!!!
It's really hard seeing and driving under those conditions.... Is it NORMAL or is it a problem of my car only???

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english :roll:

greetings from italy!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

don’t know about the glass but all the way from Italy, I remember when I was over there I saw an X and was like "what the hell" not your normal European car, I was in Europe for two weeks and saw more Lambos and Ferraris than Explorers

Hey!, i was just in italy. You might want to check and see if there is a piece of plastic film on the inside of the window. Sometimes in long distance shipping there will be a piece of static cling plastic to protect the window, not sure if thats the case, but i know it was there on my dads Acura. It is hard to see unless you look carefully into the corners. If thats not the case...then i dont know. lol. Good luck though!

he's prob right, I would check for some kind of film on the glass. When I went to Rome, I saw two xplorers. They stick out compared to everything else. I think I even took a pic of it.(to prove a point) :D

i'll take a look..... tahnkyou! ;)

Hey,
many greetings over the alpen-mountains :D
Congratulations on the new Explorer.

much fun....... :thumbsup:

Back