• Register Today It's free!

Diesel Gauges

damarble

Reaction score
City, State
Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
21 Bronco & 88 Bronco II
I know this is a long shot trying to do this with factory parts but here goes.

I have white factory white face gauges in my Sport with tach and MPH speedo. I really like the look and want to keep them. However, it may not be possible to make the tach work with my new diesel engine, and even if it does, won't look right with a 6k RPM range for a motor that wont spin past 3500.

So I'd like to find a 4k RPM gauge, which would likely be from a diesel as well, and may be more compatible to boot.

It's my understanding that there are diesel Rangers outside the US. The question is, do these have tachs, what is the range displayed, and what color are they. Also I would expect them to be in KPH and would have to be converted.

If none of that is possible, are there any white face gauges out there with just the speedo and no tach? I've seen them that way in black.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know this is a long shot trying to do this with factory parts but here goes.

I have white factory white face gauges in my Sport with tach and MPH speedo. I really like the look and want to keep them. However, it may not be possible to make the tach work with my new diesel engine, and even if it does, won't look right with a 6k RPM range for a motor that wont spin past 3500.

So I'd like to find a 4k RPM gauge, which would likely be from a diesel as well, and may be more compatible to boot.

It's my understanding that there are diesel Rangers outside the US. The question is, do these have tachs, what is the range displayed, and what color are they. Also I would expect them to be in KPH and would have to be converted.

If none of that is possible, are there any white face gauges out there with just the speedo and no tach? I've seen them that way in black.

Have a look at AutoMeter's gauges. They have many of them, cheap and durable.

You kinda missed the entire point. I'm looking at factory gauge possibilities.

My '04 UK spec Ranger with the 2.5 turbodiesel had a 6k tach.

You'd have to search a little bit but there's sites out there you can make custom gauges for your application, I was gonna do it but decided to go with indiglo gauges.

Back