• Register Today It's free!

dip stick length 91 ford ranger

starvinmarvin

Reaction score
City, State
wikmer
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 ford ranger
Hi! Im a newbie. I have a 91 ford ranger 3.0. Just purchased dip stick tube from dealership. They said dip stick no longer available. Can anyone please tell me the correct length for the dip stick and can I purchase a universal one and cut to length? If not, does anyone know of where I can get one. None available at any junk yards by me. If anyone has a 91 ford ranger could you please go out and measure the length of the dip stick. I don't have the money to do an oil change and it doesn't need one yet. I have no other way of knowing how long to make it. thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

I moved your post into the Ranger section where it should get ore views and hopefully a quick answer!

I would think the dipstick would be the same for all A4LD trannies. I just pulled mine from a B-II (2.9) and a 93 explorer (4.0). they were the same length ??

J...maybe someone else will chime in ?

Did you ever find out the length starvinmarvin? My dipstick just broke a week or so ago and it is impossible to find a replacement, I was told Ford never released it so others could make them and Ford has stopped making them too now. I've called multiple junkyards to no avail...

Back