Doesn't new explorers come with 2 keys, a manual and navigation SD card? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Doesn't new explorers come with 2 keys, a manual and navigation SD card?

Correct, there has always only been the optional dual panel moonroof on all 2011+. No single panel since 2010.

Huh, I could have sworn that there was a regular moonroof option when looking at the builds, but as I wanted the dual panel, didn't pay too much attention to it. Must be old age setting in.:confused:

Is it just a dealer sloppyness or I am not supposed to get it?

Ok, some of you, who are trying to be spokesperson for Ford. I must say, I did not ask for your opinion.

Kind of sounded like you wanted people's opinions, why else post on an internet board unless you want someone's opinion?

The salesman installed the SD card for the nav system. He also gave us two keys on rings with the Ford logo attached. The salesman spent at least one hour with my wife and I, he synced my wife's phone to the system and went on to explain how to operate the nav,climate,phone,radio system, he could have done more for us. By the way, the Dealership was Crown Ford in Lynbrook, New York and the salesman was Peter Smith.
On a side note you can purchase a third key on the internet for around $20 and program it yourself by following the directions in the Ford owners manuel.

The salesman installed the SD card for the nav system. He also gave us two keys on rings with the Ford logo attached. The salesman spent at least one hour with my wife and I, he synced my wife's phone to the system and went on to explain how to operate the nav,climate,phone,radio system, he could have done more for us. By the way, the Dealership was Crown Ford in Lynbrook, New York and the salesman was Peter Smith.
On a side note you can purchase a third key on the internet for around $20 and program it yourself by following the directions in the Ford owners manuel.
Welcome to the Forum Ford14.:wavey:
Glad to see your dealer/salesman looked after you properly.
You may want to also post that in the Great Dealerships thread;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=379200

Happy motoring.:):thumbsup:

Peter

Back