Dual-headrest rear seat DVD entertainment system - after-market options? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dual-headrest rear seat DVD entertainment system - after-market options?

jdc28va

Reaction score
City, State
Vienna, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Platinum (Blue)
Callsign
KK4AIB
I'm currently pricing out a 2020 Explorer to replace our 2013 Explorer, especially since our local dealer has some great deals going right now (Platinum / no additional options with MSRP of $59,445, currently listed for $50,170).

Our 2013 has the OEM rear seat / headrest entertainment system, so I'd like the new one to have it also. The $1995 sticker for this option for the 2020 seems way high, so I'm considering aftermarket options. Has anyone added an aftermarket version they're happy with? Does anyone know who OEMs these for Ford, and what the screen size is? I might even consider trying to install it myself; doesn't seem to complicated.

Finally, does anyone know the X-plan price for this option?

Thanks,
JDC

Ipad/tablets and headrest bags. Done.

........... Does anyone know who OEMs these for Ford, .............................

Thanks,
JDC
I don't know if it is still the same company but I believe the company name is mentioned in one of the 5th gen threads on this same topic.

Peter

I don't know if it is still the same company but I believe the company name is mentioned in one of the 5th gen threads on this same topic.

Peter

Thanks; found the thread. Looks like they're supplied by Invision.

Back