EE rear deflectors, anyone got pics? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EE rear deflectors, anyone got pics?

evoq007

Reaction score
City, State
Boxford, MA(Home); Rochester, NY(School)
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Explorer Sport
Hey i was lookin at the rear deflector thingies on EE and i was wonderin if anyone has em and if they look good or not. So could you guys post some pics if you got any? thanks a bunch

Scott

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you are talking about the X-Spec rear spoilers, they never were made is what I was told from Explorer Express, at least not for 98's.

BBQ_HotDogs said:
If you are talking about the X-Spec rear spoilers, they never were made is what I was told from Explorer Express, at least not for 98's.

Im not sure about what your talking about, but i am talking about these EE Rear Deflector

i hope that helps. Thanks Guys

Scott

Attachments

• wing.jpg
    wing.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 192
  • wingrearview.jpg
    wingrearview.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 212
  • rearwing2.jpg
    rearwing2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 182

Al, did that affect your gas milage in any way?

It improved it slightly. Does nada for keeping the rear window clean though.

al i must disagree mine has and has always kept my rear windowS clean on both of my expo's a 92 and a 97.
heres mine though for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• 356670_32_full.jpg
    356670_32_full.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 174

And I just got a wyndjammer in the mail today from EE. Haven't had to even open the box yet, but the box says for Explorers 95-01.

EliteConcept said:
al i must concur, mine has and has always kept my rear windowS clean

Concur means you agree; I said they don't keep the window clran?????????????????

my bad, thats what a long day at work does to ya hehhehe chalk it up to not paying attention.

Back