Engine Bay Fuse Box replacement 2016 PIU | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Engine Bay Fuse Box replacement 2016 PIU

trapman0

Reaction score
City, State
Chalmette
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer Police
I have a 2016 Ford Explorer I am replacing the whole fuse box and have all the wires out except one that disappears behind the box that the accelerator pedal bolts to. Can someone tell me how to remove. It's the last thing I need out to change this harness.

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I'm not familiar with that but I'm guessing you are referring to the cabin fuse box and not the one in the engine bay?

Peter

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
I'm not familiar with that but I'm guessing you are referring to the cabin fuse box and not the one in the engine bay?

Peter
I'm removing the one in dthe engine bay but it connects to auxiliary bix under dash then a wire runs behind pedal assy. How to remove full brake pedal assy?

I'm removing the one in dthe engine bay but it connects to auxiliary bix under dash then a wire runs behind pedal assy. How to remove full brake pedal assy?
I don't believe anyone here has done that before or at least posted about it. Hopefully a member will be able to provide the answers you are looking for.

Peter

Back