• Register Today It's free!

Explorer forum stickers

Aiezzi

Reaction score
City, State
Oaklyn nj
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Eddie Bauer X 5.0 awd
I know this may be the wrong area on the forum for this but I just placed an order for 10 explorer forum stickers with the approval of Rick. They will be 7.5" long and 3 3/4" high. This is only to check interest I will be selling the stickers for $7 a piece and will take orders when I receive the stickers not before, if I need to order more stickers I will only once I know I have interest in them and I will have sport trac stickers made if there is a interest for them. Here is the pic I used, it's the last guys design I know he stiffed everyone for the stickers. Here is the pic I used for the first order of 10 I should have them by the 24th of the month. So if your interested pm me or leave a comment

4C81D8F4-B425-4BC0-B5AA-516E57F1EE0F_zpszmeu3tz6.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey guys I just got my order of stickers in I will post a picture so you guys know it's not a lie it's the truth j know you were shafted once before by the other guy but I am 100% real and do have them in my hand as we speak. Here is a pic if you guys are interested in any of them please let me know
BD746F6D-E42F-4E14-A0C4-C9DDC385C8C1_zpszpcf2d8n.jpg

Aiezzi,
I am interested in 1 of the stickers. How would you like to be paid?.
Mike.

Same here.

Where the heck is oaklyn NJ? I live in Old Bridge and never heard of your area. I may be interested as well.

You can pay me via PayPal, I'm located near Collingswood deptford and cherry hill, pm me and I'll send my paypal info, I once I receive payment i can have it out in the mail that day.

And I'm sorry guys but I counted wrong lol I have 14 stickers for sale not 10, if I have enough interest I will have more made once these sell and maybe if some sport trac owners are interested I will have some sport trac versions made up also.

Count me in.

tHank you mike65 for being the first person to purchase the stickers! Your sticker is being put in the mail Sunday and I hope for it to get to you by Friday. Hope you like it, if anyone else is interested and would like to purchase one just pm me,

Well guys I have 12 stickers left now so if you want one please pm me and let me know

I got my Explorer sticker today & will be going on the truck over the weekend.

Back