FORD EXPLORER 1992 4.0 V6 OHV Under Hood Labels / Under Hood Stickers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FORD EXPLORER 1992 4.0 V6 OHV Under Hood Labels / Under Hood Stickers

Lemansky

Reaction score
City, State
TABIO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 EXPLORER XLT M/T
Good night.
Anyone have the Under Hood Labels, Under Hood Stickers from a 1992 Ford Explorer 4.0 V6 ohv? Mine does not bring them and I want to either buy them or make the vector based on a photograph and cut them with a plotter. The favor is that if it is possible to take some photographs detailing each one of the stickers, So it would be possible for me to make the vectors and even upload them to the forum so that those who wish can print them too

Thanks

PS : reference photography

1626577930132.png

They have ford part numbers on them. Have you searched those? I'm sure they are for sale somewhere. I'm assuming you're looking into a high quality restoration for your vehicle. If you don't have the numbers, I'm sure I could take pics of mine and post them. Surely one of them has intact numbers.

They have ford part numbers on them. Have you searched those? I'm sure they are for sale somewhere. I'm assuming you're looking into a high quality restoration for your vehicle. If you don't have the numbers, I'm sure I could take pics of mine and post them. Surely one of them has intact numbers.
Hello and thanks for responding. I have looked for them in many places, but I find Bronco and Mustang, but not Explorer. Exactly, I am doing a high quality restoration to my truck, so I would greatly appreciate the photos, some forum friends have posted theirs, but the numbers, letters and codes differ over the years (92/93/94) Even if they are 1st generation.

I have a 92 that I can get you pics for. It will just take a bit for me to get them. It's good to see someone restoring one of these. You'll have to start a build thread to show the progress.

Back