EYourlife (chinese stuff) 23" 144W LED Bar install and photos | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EYourlife (chinese stuff) 23" 144W LED Bar install and photos

Straight from China - and worth every penny.

I had to have the light tabs on my bumper moved because of the bulk of the bar + brackets. Nevertheless, I am beyond happy with the purchase - came complete with wiring harness. True plug and play. Despite the yellow tint you see in the 'off' pic (where you can see how I moved the brackets from atop the cross bar, to mid-bar), that's probably a reflect from my phone's flash. No yellow/amber when viewed normally. The bar is advertised at 10k lumens, however I have no way to measure. What I can see, however, is subjectively the light could be 10x brighter than my headlamp bulbs, which are likely about 800 lumens. The bumper lights have 85W Hella - amber - in diffused/fog-patter glass lenses and metal housings.

Bumper-mounted bar:

16163469260_b750cc071c_o.jpg

Sorry I didn't crop them perfectly, but the difference is clear, imho. VERY much worth $90 for the LED bar considering the bulbs were $20 or so each + the housings which came with the bumper.

16171802760_101ea3522d_o.jpg

16173287207_bfd5c8b05b_o.jpg

Good to see the cheap versions are still getting the job done!

Where did you get the bumper from and how much ? i love it and would love to get one!

Back