Parts or services wanted

R.J.

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
I used to have a set of f150 coil seats, the ones commonly used as lift spacers on rbv's, but I can't seem to find them. Maybe I gave them away or something.

I want to buy another set of these spacers to put on my B2. Anyone have a pair they no longer use?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've got a pair off an 80's F150 4x4. I cant remember if its just the 2x4 that work or if the 4x4 spacer does too. Looks like it is about a 7/8" rise from the bottom to the coil seat surface on these, not including the rubber isolator. I'd sell them for $27 shipped Let me know if you want them

DSC05679_zpspns8o99f.jpg

DSC05680_zpsfkfhik0x.jpg

I've got a pair off an 80's F150 4x4. I cant remember if its just the 2x4 that work or if the 4x4 spacer does too. Looks like it is about a 7/8" rise from the bottom to the coil seat surface on these, not including the rubber isolator. I'd sell them for $27 shipped Let me know if you want them

DSC05679_zpspns8o99f.jpg

DSC05680_zpsfkfhik0x.jpg
I'm looking for the ones from the mid 90's f150s. They're a little different.

I'll probably pick some up at pick your part next time I'm there. But I figured somebody might have a set in their garage

I have an extra set I bought when I couldn't find my other set. You can have it for what I paid... $30 for the pair... I can bring them to truckhaven to get rid of shipping. That's assuming there is someone there that lives near you that can grab them.

~Mark

I have an extra set I bought when I couldn't find my other set. You can have it for what I paid... $30 for the pair... I can bring them to truckhaven to get rid of shipping. That's assuming there is someone there that lives near you that can grab them.

~Mark
those are the ones! I'll find out in a day or two what's up with work. If I can't make it out, maybe zukman can bring them home for me.

Back