Floor shifter from Japanese EXPLORER! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Floor shifter from Japanese EXPLORER!

cober

Reaction score
City, State
Russia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Ford Explorer OHV
Hi guys! My column shifter broke, so I made a swap for FLOOR shifter for Explorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cober....you ROCK! Thanks again for fuel pump access video / layout !
The Mazda Navajo was just a rebadged Explorer...is that what you got that out of ??.... Russian Japanese version Explorer!

I believe its out of a right hand drive ex
Ps ...I knew you could twist the shifter handle around

Cober....you ROCK! Thanks again for fuel pump access video / layout !
The Mazda Navajo was just a rebadged Explorer...is that what you got that out of ??.... Russian Japanese version Explorer!
It was pure japanese Explorer)

COBER!! ! WHERE ARE YOU OUR RUSSIAN FRIEND ?? .... RUSSIAN EXPLORER COUNTERPART ...
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE A SERIOUS SIT DOWN TALK WITH PUTTY - TAT ......AKA PUTIN.....AND TELL HIM TO CHILL OUT ON UKRAINE ....
YES?

Lmao

EDIT: Toned down humor..

COBER!! ! WHERE ARE YOU OUR RUSSIAN FRIEND ?? .... RUSSIAN EXPLORER COUNTERPART ...
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE A SERIOUS SIT DOWN TALK WITH PUTTY - TAT ......AKA PUTIN.....AND TELL HIM TO CHILL OUT ON UKRAINE ....
YES?
pUTIN HUILO

HUILO ?
It's okay brother, we don't want to rock the boat :thumbsup:;) .... we'll just talk about Explorers ...

pUTIN HUILO. Translation. [ˈputʲɪn xʊjˈlo]; commonly translated as "Putin is a d@$khead
Lmao

Kinda like lets go brandon chant

Do you mean tyrants aren't loved by their own people? Don't we all love Biden and Nancy etc, they care about us right?

Political posts tend to get deleted. Best to keep the talk about vehicles...

We don't want our Explorer brother Cober in trouble there....so I think it's translated: I love my current government! lol

Back