01EB5.0

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Allendale, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Eddie Bauer V-8 AWD
Hey guys...
anyone around Lake Michigan have a flowmaster 50 I could hear? i am concerned about getting a muffler that is too loud, but the muffler shop I am getting my exhaust installed at carries Flowmaster or Flo-Pro. I am in west michigan during the week, and northern Illinois on some weekends, so I could meet you to hear your truck if you are anywhere between those 2 points. DUal exhaust would be preferreed as thats what I am getting.
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you go with a flow 50 dual setup, it will be louder than stock. i have the magnaflow and it is much louder than stock. expo and i have the same muffler except i ahve the SS i believe and he has the aluminum. he also has alot more engine mods than i do, and he has sound clips up.

oh.. i forgot.. tip size makes a lil difference too. i have dual 3.5 inch tips which make it a bit louder than if you went with 2.5 or 3 inch tips. i also used dual 2.5 inch piping

I have a 50 series if you want to make the cross state trip.LOL. Believe me, it will not me too loud. It has a nice rumble, but isn't by any means too loud.

Actually I'll be in Farmington Hills Friday afternoon for an interview...
Are you near there or would it be too much of a hassle?

I'm not exactly there but not too far either. What time??

Ok, well I am not totally sure whats going on yet friday, or if this will even work. plus if yours is a single I wonder if it will make a difference if mine will be dual?
When I find out more info I'll let you know.

not to mention yours is a 5.0 and mine is a 4.0. ;)

I've got a used Flowmaster Delta 50, dual in dual out for sale in the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area if you are interested...

It'll all sound good, dont worry, if your getting an aftermarket exhaust you want it to rumble anyways with the 5.0 and duals...

Back