• Register Today It's free!

For Sale: Audio Equiptment

kraze

Reaction score
City, State
Denver, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 EB
I have some stuff to sell, all in excellent condition.

First off is 99' Sony Xplod XM2252HX used for less than a week. It is a 2 channel amplifier rated at 650wX1@4ohms. It was reviewed by car stereo review to be 722wX1@4ohms or 225x2. It has a switchable power supply (high current or high voltage) and is stable to 1ohm. This amp is a powerhouse and not for the person who needs a little more bass. It is sony's top-o'-duh-line amp, and will be shipped in its original box and wrapping w/manual. $350 obo

I have a Lanzar vibe 230, which is a good starter amp, or an economical way to add power to your system. It is also a spacesaver, since it is only 12" long. It is a full bridgeable mosfet amp, and is stable to 2 ohms (4ohms per channel). It has minor scratches, and looks good overall. It was 250 something new (retail), but I'll take. 150 obo.

I also have a Lanzar Dual-12" Bandpass Box. This is actually the best prefab box i've ever heard. Most of these bandpass boxes are "boomy", and stink and lighter genres of music. Because this box uses large vertical ports (instead of round or square ports) there is no audible port noise. Slam do they? These 12" take upto 450watts each, and hit so hard that you will announce your arrival well in advance. This box works good with the cheaper Lanzar 230, but is absolutely amazing with the Sony amp. It has been used 2 weeks, and has minor markings on the front plexiglass. It takes up less space (upto %40) than other boxes, and can be run on as little as 80watts a side. $225 obo

I have an amp kit, but it is better to buy a new one. I would recommend at least 8 gauge for the sony (4 gauge good), and 10 gauge for the Lanzar amp (8 gauge good). I will also mount and wire the amp on the box, so all you need to do is run power cable from the battery. Please send any offers to: rmurkofs@du.edu or rmurkofsky@novaworks.com.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

------------------
96' Eddie Bauer v8/awd

Back