For sale - leather 3rd row seat for ex | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For sale - leather 3rd row seat for ex

UK Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Norfolk, UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
UK 2001 4.0 V.6 4x4
Hi Guys and Girls,

As some of you may know I have now sold my ex and got a new motor. I do however have a really nice 3rd row seat conversion for an ex which I had shipped over from the states. It can be fitted either front or rear facing, has seat belts and is foldable when not it use. It can also be removed altogether, leaving just the mounting brackets in well under a minute.

Heres a link to the website I got it from -

http://www.littleseats.com/ford_explorer.htm

It is the standard seat, in leather - with shoulder straps fitted. As you can see this cost me in excess of £800 with delivery.

Any sensible offer considered as I now have no use for it. I will be putting it on ebay if I get no interest - but thought I would offer it here first :)

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Interested to know if you fitted and used this and how it impacted on insurance?

Hi,

I had it fitted to my ex for about 3 years, didn't make any difference to the insurance - in fact most of the things I did to my ex didn't seem to make a difference!

I found it a really useful addition. Its fits well as the ex has a big load space.

I'm gonna stick this on ebay tomorrow.

Cheers

Back