Ford Explorer 2011-2013 Power Steering Failure | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Explorer 2011-2013 Power Steering Failure

Hi,

Has anyone experienced Power Steering Fault on 2011-2013 Ford Explorer? Check this out https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/rcl/2014/RCMN-14V286-7022.pdf

Regards,
aranezn
Hopefully this is going to help me. I was just told, after waiting a week without a vehicle or response, that since my 2012 Explorer has 152k miles Ford will not give any assistance in the $2200 fix of the Power Steering Fault.

That's an insane amount of money for an issue that was faulty enough to warrant a recall! I'm just glad it didn't happen while we were on the highway.

Hopefully this is going to help me. I was just told, after waiting a week without a vehicle or response, that since my 2012 Explorer has 152k miles Ford will not give any assistance in the $2200 fix of the Power Steering Fault.

That's an insane amount of money for an issue that was faulty enough to warrant a recall! I'm just glad it didn't happen while we were on the highway.
See the reply to your similar post in the other thread. 2011 - 2018 Explorer Power Steering Issue

Peter

Back