Ford Explorer Extended Warranty purchase | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Explorer Extended Warranty purchase

UCFGreg

Reaction score
City, State
Austin, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 XLT
So I have been looking for a reliable place to buy a premium care Ford extended warranty.

Has anyone got a warranty from troy ford? 5yr/75k for 749$.

Found another site, Lombard Ford for $869. Both are premium care, and both have first day warranty.

In the past I have gotten a manufacturers warranty for a GM product from Blacks GMC and it was great. Just not sure about the best one for Ford.

Thanks!

BTW, dealer wanted 2500$ for the same thing, and looked shocked when i showed them the printout from the online site...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So I have been looking for a reliable place to buy a premium care Ford extended warranty.

Has anyone got a warranty from troy ford? 5yr/75k for 749$.

Found another site, Lombard Ford for $869. Both are premium care, and both have first day warranty.

In the past I have gotten a manufacturers warranty for a GM product from Blacks GMC and it was great. Just not sure about the best one for Ford.

Thanks!

BTW, dealer wanted 2500$ for the same thing, and looked shocked when i showed them the printout from the online site...

do you have a phone number for troy ford or a website link

Back