• Register Today It's free!

Free Owners Manual

JohnsIsland

Reaction score
City, State
Washington (the state)
Year, Model & Trim Level
96/97 Mercury Mountaineer
I picked up my owners manual from owner.ford.com. It's a PDF, not paper, although it could be printed. I have seen other links to fleet.ford.com. I think owner.ford.com has the audio guide and four wheeling supplement, that fleet.ford.com doesn't seem to have.

I am surprised at the number of posts where people are saying try genuineservice.com, ebay.com, and a few others. Granted, on ebay you might find a paper manual. It is nice to have a searchable manual, although a paper manual would be nice to have in the vehicle.

Another good reason to visit owner.ford.com or fleet.ford.com is to check for recalls. I think it's important that new owners check for recalls. New owners might not know about important safety recalls. At my workplace, they picked up a couple of used Snorkle lifts. I checked for recalls before I used them. I discovered there were a couple of recalls that hadn't been performed, and could have killed someone. :eek: Check for recalls!

I vote for helping new owners by making a post (not mine) with the owners manual links sticky. Save a few bucks and have a searchable manual.

Jeff

Back