Front right Axle Assembly part # for 2011 explorer base model | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Front right Axle Assembly part # for 2011 explorer base model

Thank you Peter. Great price, I was not able to verify in the site if it will fit my Explorer 2013 FWD. I am trying to save some money by not buying the whole axle assembly and buying only the inner and outer boot kit.
They do fit a 2013 Explorer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is your XLT a 3.5 or 2.0? It apparently makes a difference.

Peter

They gave me BB5Z3B436Y (in secret), but in different websites the option they show is BB5Z3B436G, but it has been discontinued. The diagram image for BB5Z3B436Y is different in Autonation and in Fordpartsgiant. I hope the correct image is the one from Autonation. Dealership in El Salvador does not provide part numbers, they are a monopoly and sell parts at excessive prices. They will not install parts not purchased from them.

The Autonation one (Y) looks like the same one in the FordGiantParts website (G) that says "Discontinued".

Peter

BB5Z3B436Y

DB5Z-3K305-B - x1

W500131S437 - x4

W503317S439 - x4

Can someone explain or share photos how to install the new mount bracket 3K305.

Thanks.

If you ever have any questions, you can go to the Ford parts website and chat with someone live. Give them your VIN and they will give you the proper part #. Then at that point, you can source it online from the cheapest vendor.

If you ever have any questions, you can go to the Ford parts website and chat with someone live. Give them your VIN and they will give you the proper part #. Then at that point, you can source it online from the cheapest vendor.
Thank you. They only chat with you if you have a US VIN number, my Explorer is from a dealer in El Salvador.

Thank you. They only chat with you if you have a US VIN number, my Explorer is from a dealer in El Salvador.

Then I'd search online for a US VIN and just use that. It's going to be the same as long as you match year, engine, powertrain etc. I'm sure you could find one on the US eBay Motors site.

Hello all, joined just to reply to this thread.Had same issues with replacement from rock auto not fitting. Dealer found that the part # had changed several times and quoted #340 for shaft , bracket and bolts.
Seems the original passenger side shaft was the same on all models. When they did the design “upgrade” , they made different parts depending on the tow package which requires a new mounting bracket for the carrier bearing.
I found that autozone , of all places, still stocks the old design, $140 and it fit perfectly.

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Any chance you would have the part number(s)?

Peter

Maybe let me x-link my exchange (incl. the part numbers some posts before).

Back