Furious with Ford Canada | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Furious with Ford Canada

Does anyone know what the incentives will be in December? Because at this rate it will be Christmas before I get my explorer & it was ordered in September. We used employee pricing and the costco $1000 when we ordered but I would like to know what December offers.

Does anyone know what the incentives will be in December? Because at this rate it will be Christmas before I get my explorer & it was ordered in September. We used employee pricing and the costco $1000 when we ordered but I would like to know what December offers.

Costco is not on at the moment, but I expect they will likely bring it back in December. Winter Tire promotion I "think" goes to Dec 15th, but even if it does I'm now not 100% sure you can get that as well.

The only other thing that I'm hoping for is for some 0% financing .... but have absolutely no idea. Only people who might know, are the dealers.

I don't think incentives are released until the first day of a month. Not sure if dealers are informed ahead of time or not.
The Winter Tire promotion applies to qualified vehicles purchased or leased on or before Nov. 30th. I ordered mine last Dec. 20th and it arrived in March. The only incentive I recall coming out during that period was in March ($1000). I don't believe there was any change in interest rates, but then keep in mind that it was a new design with high demand.

Welcome to the Forum Fordvirgin.:wavey:

Peter

Back