Golf Cart Project - Short & Long Term | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Golf Cart Project - Short & Long Term

SkanlaxJMO said:
haha.....it needs a solid front....lol....i think a H1 flexes more then that thing...

maybe....

Attachments

• Hummer_H1_2004_015.jpg
    Hummer_H1_2004_015.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 536

How about a new Dana solid for the rear. :) All the rear axle apears to be is a snowmobile secondary clutch and chaincase. That means you could probably easily change the gearing and clutching if it gets weird with the larger tires. Or you might even be able to get a chaincase from a 4x4 polaris and run a jackshaft and chain drive front wheel drive and get selectable AWD. :burnout:

Mbrooks420 said:
How about a new Dana solid for the rear. :) All the rear axle apears to be is a snowmobile secondary clutch and chaincase. That means you could probably easily change the gearing and clutching if it gets weird with the larger tires. Or you might even be able to get a chaincase from a 4x4 polaris and run a jackshaft and chain drive front wheel drive and get selectable AWD. :burnout:
i think the rear is alreay solid it is leaf sprung...........97V8 you see what i ment with the serious lacko flex of the H1... :p

Back