Great customer service at Husky Liner | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Great customer service at Husky Liner

kuee

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
I ordered my Husky floor mats late last week on Thursday. They actually arrived on Tuesday the same day as my X.
I tried to install them but the second row liners did not fit. I have the center row buckets and center console. Apparently there is a running change happening and the second row liners need a small tweak to make them fit with the console. Called them back on thursday and they are going to send me out a hand trimmed one (since the updated is not in production yet).

They did not even want the other one back.

Great customer service and very quick response time.

So now I have a black second row liner that I don't know what to do with.

I ordered my Husky floor mats late last week on Thursday. They actually arrived on Tuesday the same day as my X.
I tried to install them but the second row liners did not fit. I have the center row buckets and center console. Apparently there is a running change happening and the second row liners need a small tweak to make them fit with the console. Called them back on thursday and they are going to send me out a hand trimmed one (since the updated is not in production yet).

That is great customer service! makes all the difference in the world!

You could offer it up for free to any forum member in your area that can meet you to pick it up. Bench seats are more common.

Another forum member posted on here that he would give away the over the 3rd row husky liner to someone near him so I responded and met him by his house and he gave me the mat. Very nice of him and he originally paid for it himself, he just decided to go with the weather tech instead.

Did you go through my group buy?

Back