• Register Today It's free!

Greetings from a Northern member

north44

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Ford Ranger 4X4
Greetings to members of "Serious Explorations" from a member from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I've visited the site and have been registered for some time, but have not posted until now.

Looking forward to becoming more active on this site.

'03 Ford Ranger Supercab, Flareside, 4.0 liter, auto, 4x4 w/FX4 Off-Road Package (Level I)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome north how do u like this forum so far.

i love it a lot

welcome,,
be more active,, become Elite,,,,

Welcome To Explorer Forum! Yes, Join the Elite.

Indeed.. welcome to the site :wavey:

hello everybody

this site is great

Thanks for the warm welcome - I've actually browsed the site for a number of years; anytime I needed some info about the Ranger.

Never really had the time and inclination to start posting, but I figured "Why not?" - the site's been good to me, lots of good articles, technical information etc. - and from what I can see of the posts, everyone here is civilized and helpful, so glad to be part of the gang.

I've had my Ranger new since Nov '02 - almost 300,000 km on it now (that's about 180,000 miles - we use metric in Canada), and I've kept track of everything that's been done to it, so I can testify to the overall reliability of the vehicle, but like anything else, you have to look after it for it to look after you.

Back