• Register Today It's free!

Greetings from Amherst, NY

XT

Reaction score
City, State
Central Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017,2015,2005 Explorers
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been browsing the boards for awhile before I decided to join. Seems like a great place!

A big wave to my fellow Buffalo and surrounding suburbs members :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to this forum!

TY! I happen to love Aerostars! I've been thinking about getting one for awhile now as a daily driver that I can haul things in. I like the look of them.

What do you drive now?

My DD is a 1996 Contour. I had to junk a 1991 Tempo that had the rear springs go through the trunk. Wasn't worth fixing, had holes in the floor too. I replaced that with the contour. I loved that Tempo! Drove it till it died :) Only positive thing about the Contour beside the fact its a PITA to work on is the fact the thing handles like its on rails. It's only a 4 cylinder too.

Welcome To The Forum! Do you have an explorer based vehicle right now?

Welcome To The Forum! Do you have an explorer based vehicle right now?

TY! Yes I do :) I just picked up a 05 XLT. I was going to say that in the other post, but wanted to stick on topic about the daily driver. :D

Nice, a 3rd gen. Brooklyn is the Aerostar brain on this forum, he knows everything about them :)

Awesome! I edited my post about the Aerostar if you caught that. :) I will post my question in the Aerostar forum.

Back