• Register Today It's free!

Guess Im a NOOB here LOL

jayber

Reaction score
City, State
Beaufort NC 28516
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 XLT 5.0
Guess everyone has to start somewhere. Im a long time standing member of many Mustang sites. The www.Corral.net is my home I guess you could say. I pretty much know the 5.0 inside and out having owned over 40.
Ive recently bought an 00 5.0 Explorer XLT to use as tow duty for my 89 Mustang race car. Did an Explorer search on Google and found this site. Must say it looks nice here and I hope I am welcomed here.
Im sure as I get into the X (as you guys say ;) ) I will have a question or two. Hopefully Ill be able to pass along any help I can offer also.
With that I want to say Hello and see ya around.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome. There is TONS of info on this site, just have a look around and ask if you have any questions.

Also wanna add Im from eastern NC and yes we are in middle of hurricane right now :(

Welcome. Got the same truck as you! :p Got any pics of her?

Good luck in the windy season too :thumbsup:

thanks for the welcomes. Yes Im on Corral nearly everyday.
Im gonna get some pics soon. Nuttin much to look at right now as its as it came from Henry. Its all nestled up in the garage right now next to the 89 Coupe. The winds and rain now are getting alittle higher so the 90LX pulled yard duty :(

I have a strage request that someone maybe able to help. Anyone have any pics of the X with 96-98 Mustang GT Split spoke rims installed? Im kinda digging what I THINK they would look like. Just wondering if anyone had a pic or a link? Thanks

Back