Hello all from Lexington, KY! I'm in L-O-V-E with this truck!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hello all from Lexington, KY! I'm in L-O-V-E with this truck!!

Would cab lights be worth putting on this rig?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • If No,I'd like to hear reasons why

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RossGardner

Reaction score
City, State
Lexington, Kentucky
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Sport Trac XLT 4x4
Hi everyone, I am Ross, and I reside in Lexington Kentucky.
I just recently purchased a 2005 Dark Blue Metallic Explorer Sport Trac 4WD XLT back in early May of this year (2019). I'm absolutely in Love with this truck so far, as I bought in Louisville KY, as a one owner vehicle.
It had 125,213 (I looked at CarFax and it said all Highway miles) as the mileage at dealership. As of now, I use as a DD going back and forth to work as I work retail.
I have a 3 year loan note that I hope and pray to pay off by next May 2020 ;). Fingers crossed!!
Side Window deflectors and bi-fold tonneau cover and hood deflector are the only things that previous owner had installed on truck before got hold of it.
Only things I have put on my rig are Husky MudDog Mudguards (both front and rear) and a rear sliding window vent shade and a sunroof/moonroof deflector to keep truck cooler.
Now things I'm currently wanting to put on are cab roof lights, Bull-bar and/or Brushguard with auxillary off road lights mounted to it, does not have a tow receiver/hitch on it...... These are just a few things exterior wise i'm looking to put on, as well as a bluetooth enabled radio/stereo as i also plan to installing backup camera and some sort of navigation system in place of OEM Disc-Changer.
Anyway, wanted to try and introduce myself and look forward to following some of your all's posts.
Thanks

Welcome Ross. IMHO if you like them & plan on keeping the truck go ahead & install them.

Back