• Register Today It's free!

Hello From Indiana

pindlepiper

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello everybody. I just wanted to say hi and that this is a great forum. I have learned a lot of valuable information on here. Everyone seems nice and more than happy to help anyone out. I currently have a 98 Explorer XLT 4.0 SOHC. Overall its in decent shape as its been my daily driver for the past 4 years. Now im to the point where i want to start modding her. First off it needs some maintenance work done such as ball joints upper and lower, shocks, tires, and a tune up. After that i would like some warrior shackles and Torsion lift with some 31x10.5 Mud Terrains. Thanks for listening!:)

3737629626_308f544daa.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome!!!

Wow thats one clean Ex. Is the interior in the same shape?

Hey Pindlepiper. Im from indy too! Whereabouts are you located?

If your X is anything like my Indy X, the underneath dont look too hot. lol

Thanks a lot guys. The interior is in pretty good shape. Its all gray with leather seats. The only real flaw in the interior is the center console arm rest is ripped up. Plan on repairing it sometime just have not got around to it yet. Its nice to see people on here from close by. I am located in east Indy. I have owned the truck for a little over 4 years now. It has 146K on it, but runs like a champ.

Check your shackles. Mine are rusted to hell. lol

welcome and that is a sweet lookin x u got there

AAAHHH!!! It's a '98 Snowball with a cute birthmark door handle! :D

'95 Snowball:

000_0036.jpg

Nice Ex!

The rims look very clean!

I had to replace the door handle and that is the stock color it came in from the auto parts store. Its actually a candy apple red metallic, but soon to be white!:D Nice 95' snowball! Looks very clean Joe Dirt.

Yeah, I'm a bit **** about being clean.

This was my "well I might as well" after deciding to vacuum my carpet:

DSCF2035.jpg

:D

Have a groovy night, I need to go wax my door jambs.

...no really- that wasn't a joke :shifty_ey

Back