• Register Today It's free!

Hello from new member

Mick B

Reaction score
City, State
Avondale, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 FOrd Ranger
I'm from Colorado. Working as Electrical foreman building a new Power Plant. I am a Colorado licensed Master Electrician, and a Extra-Class Amateur operator.
Have worked on Vehicles since I was 15. That was a very long time ago. I am trying to figure out a problem with my 1998 Ford Ranger. Hope that I will be able to contribute to one of the forums.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Welcome here and be sure to check out our Ranger Forum...:D

welcome aboard

Welcome to this forum! What kind of problem does it have?
My problem was intermitten but finally quit altogether. Keep getting P0320 Ignition / Dist engine speed input circuit malfunction. Ford rep told me it was Ignition block, NOT, I also replaced camshaft speed sensor yesterday. Still won't start, gas flow and pressure good but haven't checked to see if there is a crankshaft position sensor on this model. Assuming there is. Waiting for new book on this vehicle. 1998 Ranger XLT extended cab 2wd. Also, can you tell me how to make posts as I cannot seem to figure it out. No real explanations when I registered. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome To Explorer Forum!

Welcome to the site!

Back