hello y'all !

jawshwaa

Reaction score
City, State
Concow California
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Ford Explorer Sport
hello y'all ! 91 exploder sport!

hey every one! greetings from the mountains! im so glad to finally be a member ,I have only a few "wtf is this thing?" questions , but I'll save those for later . I've had my 91 explorer sport for just under 2 years now , and its been a blessing and a curse at the same time , i say that out of love though . this truck was my fathers for a long time and i finally got it from him!

IMG_20151228_090013_140_zpsdedsg4py.jpg

its in fairly good shape and has been a work/daily driver/ mud truck its whole life . there have been a handful of modifications done to the truck , including a rebuilt motor , new trans , manual lockers up front , 31'' tires , new front quarter panels , hood , grill and light housings ( thank the deer on the highway for those) , new door hinges (have had to do that twice) as well as some fun upgrades , like new door speakers , 6x9's in the back instead of the stock speakers, a 2000w amp , 2x12'' speakers , and 2x15'' speakers as well as a 150amp hoa . so its part juke box as well.

im preparing to change my wheel bearings and ball joints up front as soon as my hand heals ( i broke a metacarpal xmas morning and had to set it my self , that was fun)

hope to get some of my questions answered and maybe answer anything that i have knowledge of , nice to meet y'all , i know my stay will be a good one

Welcome to EF. Nice looking Sport.

Welcome to EF. Nice looking Sport.
hey thanks for the welcome , its in its natural habitat !

Welcome to this forum! It looks like you're getting a lot of snow now. We've been getting non stop rain for 2 weeks on the East coast.

thank you to for the welcome .that picture was from just the other morning , i would rather have random snow then rain for that long . but rain = mud at some point

Back