• Register Today It's free!

Help can't find parts

ForRenny

Reaction score
City, State
Lafayette, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
I need a Rear Drive shaft front u-joint saddle for my 94 explorer. Anyone know where I could find one??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A pic would be worth a thousand and two words.

i know a driveline place in Clifton...they may have it...there's another guy in south Jersey, but he's down a ways if ya don't mind driving. Matter if fact, i just picked a front shaft and flanges for my buddy's 94 X 3 months ago from that guy...

whoops on the NJ thing, i was looking at a another post before i clicked this one thinking you were in northern, NJ...well, I can still host the pic for you so that you can share what you're looking for

I need a Rear Drive shaft front u-joint saddle for my 94 explorer. Anyone know where I could find one??

Don't know the part you need, but there is a large junkyard on 65 between Laf and Indy. Dollars to donuts they will have what you need.

Might you mean the companion flange or drive shaft yoke?? If you mean the part of the ujoint that bolts to your transfer case you should be able to pickup an entire drive shaft for under $100, sometimes right around $40.
Check this link for yoke:
http://www.jcwhitney.com/PRECISION-YOKES/GP_2018364_N_111+200005341+600008942_10614.jcw

You cannot link pictures to your home PC. To use pictures you must 1st upload them to the internet, places like Photobucket. Or if your elite then you can upload them to the Explorer Forum photo library.

partpicture.jpg

Thanks for the offers to host. I went ahead and created a photobucket account.

The part is actually called a yoke or companion flange. The wonderful Hanes manual I have called it the saddle.

I did check the junkyards in the area and believe or not none of them have the part or a Explorer I could pull it off of.

Contact the user/vendor kbabiak - he's got plenty of those laying around I"m sure.

Back