Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...I thought the members here could help out as the Southwest rely's on the Colorado river for it's water..:biggthump

It's free and easy

..If you go to this site (and either pledge by email or text)..

http://changethecourse.us/

Pledge to shrink your water footprint at home and by being more conscious of what you eat and buy. With each pledge corporate partners will sponsor projects on the ground that keep more water in the Colorado. Every pledge will restore 1,000 gallons. Together we can Change the Course!

..This link takes you to their fresh water calculator and has a whole bunch of fun stuff for the whole family...

http://environment.nationalgeograph...change-the-course/water-footprint-calculator/

..I'm bumping this thread as it is important for all those in the Southwest..;)

..A fact..

..Southern California is in a Severe drought season...

2012 was the 5th worst drought in over 145 years of recorded history..

2013 is already slated to be the 4th worst drought on record..

This is the first time in recorded history that one year preceded the next year with recorded drought...

If you live from the Midwest to the Western States..

..Please take a couple minutes and review the info in the first post and share it with your neighbors and friends as this affects us all..:salute:

I peed in Lake Havasu last week, does that count as shrinking my water foot print??:eek:

Sorry, good post. I was just on Pirate before reading this thread.

..While in Utah I noticed the Lakes and the Rivers were down low...In Green River Utah wear they start rafting from to head down into Moab Territory, there were already sand bars and you could almost walk across the River..:eek:

..and Thanks for giving back..:p:

Back