Here are the pics of my astro for you guys! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Here are the pics of my astro for you guys!

Reaction score
City, State
gainesville, fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 4.0
113505_12.jpg

No worries! :)

113505_13.jpg

Amps pics, 16 MTX 1501d's, the other 7 are spares, just in case.

113505_14.jpg

Final round, me vs Carlos(4 Kicker Solo X 18's and 16 Rockford Fosgate bd1500's.

113505_16.jpg

My 4 woofers. 4 Resonant Engineering MT 18's. Best Woofer on the market in my opinion.

113505_17.jpg

Front pic of the van.

113505_18.jpg

David from RE testing the sound quality of his woofers at 163.o db on the termlab sensor.

There are some of the pics from Daytona of the van. I ended up winning my class.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

awesome! I think the van needs some custom paint though.

what are the future plans? gonna keep going bigger?

Can you hear me now?

J/k. :D

Serious question though- how much of that van is yours and how much is MTXs?

MTX doesnt own any of it. So what do you mean by that question. Yes they are one of my sponsors, they have giving me all my amps and wire(streetwires).

I was just wondering how sponsoring work. Looks like you got one heck of a deal then.

talk about loud, 163...wow...hope its loud enough for ya....:chug:

In my sponsorship, they picked up amplifiers and wiring for me, thats it. Which is plenty for me. as for the 163.0 thats on the all new sensor. It will do a 171.3 on the standard audiocontrol mic thats been used for years.

WooWoo!
Nice pics Shawn. I wish we could've gotten a pic of David's face when you burped it.
AHHAHA classic! :p

Very nice...

if anyone is interested this van is up for sale! email me if interested! I have a new project for next season!

Back