• Register Today It's free!

Hi I'm New

Mik7899

Reaction score
City, State
Avoca, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport
Hello everyone my name is Mike i'm from Avoca, pa outside Scranton And Wilkes Barre. I just bought a 2001 explorer sport, black grey trim, and dark grey leather, fully loaded. Anything to look for on these explorers? i hope to start modding soon and chat with everyone

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site. :) Is it 4WD or 2WD? In my opinion, the new sports look awesome with a set of 33s on them. :D (search ericrawford(?))

GAS,, GAS milage is horrible,, ride is not to bad,, but very nice, i have a 2k2 sport loaded w/ - the leather,, hope your seats are softer then mine,, that's the only thing i have to complain about, but it's still very slick looking truck if it's clean should be very dependable,,, congrats on the buy,, and welcome! You'lll love it on here. Way to many ideas,,, bad on the wallet!!

welcome to the forum mike and nice to see a fellow sport driver too

Thanks for the replys, it's a 4wd, i took it for a nice long ride, and the seats feel great very soft. can't wait to start modding out the 4.0 litre

Welcome Mike
I too am a 2001 sport 4X4 owner, over here on the clean side of the river LOL!!!
good luck and again welcome.
Sandy

New here

HI, my name is Oscar and I'm new here. I'm from Florida and have a 98 Explorer Sport that needs some work. I need to replace the front bumper and the drivers side finder and need to know if it would be something I can do or take it in to a body shop for repairs. If I can do it myself were can I get the parts. Thanks

dtl 2k2 sport said:
GAS,, GAS milage is horrible,, ride is not to bad,, but very nice, i have a 2k2 sport loaded w/ - the leather,, hope your seats are softer then mine,, that's the only thing i have to complain about, but it's still very slick looking truck if it's clean should be very dependable,,, congrats on the buy,, and welcome! You'lll love it on here. Way to many ideas,,, bad on the wallet!!
True dat! :D

Thanks sandy, the explorer is great!! i really love it. I see your name is k-9 Search? are you involved with law enforcement? I'm a Deputy Sheriff here in Pa and we have 2 dogs a bloodhound, and a german shepard nice ex by the way

Back