Husky liners now available | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky liners now available

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do they have the Lincoln emblem embossed into them ? Makes me wonder what the Explorer mats have ?
No, they don't. They say AVIATOR. It is somewhat visible through the dirt and close to the sill in post #2.

Peter

Just ordered the factory set from Levittown Ford. First and second row. Free shipping. $136.85. No tax. PART NUMBER: LB5Z-7813300-AA They take PayPal.

Just ordered the factory set from Levittown Ford. First and second row. Free shipping. $136.85. No tax. PART NUMBER: LB5Z-7813300-AA They take PayPal.
They give Forum members a discount.

Peter

Sorry, that I don't know. I recall reading about the discount to Forum members in another post. I think it was in the 5th gen. I believe it is 10% but not sure. Levittown is a Forum sponsor/vendor.

Peter

Liner just came. As soon as it quits raining, I will install it. I don't want it to get wet as it might melt or shrink ............... :drunk:

While I was at my dealership the other day I bought the front & rear mats for $149 and the 3rd row for $85, they were there the next day and fit beautifully.

Back